Mailing Address :
Box 133 Station Main, Cranbrook BC, V1C 4H7
2975 Galloway Forest Service Road, Wardner BC, V0B 2J0
(250) 429 - 3760
These directions are better than Google Maps. Google Maps will take you through the Pickering Hills – this route is illegal for motorized vehicles and is unsafe.
In the winter months, vehicles are required to have all-wheel drive and winter tires. The Bull River Guest Ranch is not responsible for the state of the gravel road leading to it. We highly recommend guests bring chains to get to the ranch in the winter months.
If you get stuck on the Bull River Road, please contact Kirk with the Jaffry Tow Truck Service:
KMB Autobody (250-919-4670) .
(Approx. 45 min)
1. Head northwest on Crowsnest Hwy Van Horne St N/BC-3 E/BC-95 N toward 1 St N
2. Continue to follow Crownest Hwy/BC-3 E/BC-95 N (~9 km)
3. Merge right onto Kootenay Hwy BC-93 N/BC-95 (signs for Invermere/Radium/Golden) (~7 km)
4. Turn right at Fort Steele Esso onto the Fort Steele/Wardner Road
5. Take Fort Steele/Wardner Road for 22 km
6. Turn left onto Bull River Road
7. Continue straight on Galloway Forest Service Rd (15 km)
8. Look out for the yellow signs with numbers along the road, they are logging km signs that will help direct you
9. Take the left-hand turn at km 17 down into the ranch
(Approx. 55 min)
1. Take Crowsnest Hwy / BC-3 W through Jaffrey
2. Turn right onto Wardner Fort Steele Road (8.3 km)
3. Slight right onto Galloway Forest Service Road (1.9 km)
4. Continue straight on Galloway Forest Service Rd (15 km)
5. Take the left-hand turn at km 17 down into the ranch
2975 Bull River Rd, BC
(250) 429 – 3760
Reception: 9 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday
Facility tours are available by appointment only, please call in to book your appointment!
© 2022 EQ Marketing